About This Blog
Welcome to Rock This Frock, a styling and fashion blog brought to you by me, Justin Caldro.
I’ve been obsessed with fashion since I laid eyes on my first Vogue at the age of 12. I like my jewelry big and my heels high. Prior to relocating to the Bethesda area, I lived and worked in NYC and completed styling classes at F.I.T. as a side project.
Look out for my frequent posts that will highlight my personal style (frocks and baubles I love), fashion advice, street style and a sprinkling of local fashion events.
- Congressional Report: NFL Tried To Influence NIH Grant Process for Concussion Study | Comments
- Bethesda Home Goes on the Market for $11.5 Million | Comments
- High School Sports Notebook: Top 8 Playoff Storylines | Comments
- County Council To Interview Five Finalists for Planning Board Seat | Comments
- Sold in Bethesda, Chevy Chase and Potomac: May 16-22 | Comments
- Week Ahead: County Budget To Be Formally Approved; Purple Line Meeting Thursday | Comments
- Minority Students Get Opportunity To Be Inventors Through Partnership With KID Museum | Comments
- How to Remember Names | Comments
- Bethesda's Foodie Paradise | Comments
- Teaching Kids to Care | Comments
- May-June 2013
- March-April 2013
- January-February 2013
- November-December 2012
- September-October 2012
- July-August 2012