About This Blog
Welcome to Rock This Frock, a styling and fashion blog brought to you by me, Justin Caldro.
I’ve been obsessed with fashion since I laid eyes on my first Vogue at the age of 12. I like my jewelry big and my heels high. Prior to relocating to the Bethesda area, I lived and worked in NYC and completed styling classes at F.I.T. as a side project.
Look out for my frequent posts that will highlight my personal style (frocks and baubles I love), fashion advice, street style and a sprinkling of local fashion events.
- B2R's Battle of the Bands 2015 | Comments
- Leggett to Sign Sick Leave Bill Today | Comments
- Bethesda Man Charged with Spying on Neighbor with Selfie Stick | Comments
- After 60 Years, Jacocks Still on the Beat | Comments
- Water Main Break Floods Road; Ellis Released from Hospital | Comments
- Small Bites: Largent’s in Gaithersburg and Ted’s 355 in Rockville Close | Comments
- Westbard Sector Plan to Go Before Planning Board July 16 | Comments
- Weekend Events: Autism Speaks 5k; July 4 Festivities; Steve Lauri at Villain and Saint | Comments
- Capital Crescent Trail Detour Ends | Comments
- Waldstreicher Won’t Run For 8th District Congressional Seat, As Ervin Makes It Official | Comments
- May-June 2013
- March-April 2013
- January-February 2013
- November-December 2012
- September-October 2012
- July-August 2012