About This Blog
Welcome to Rock This Frock, a styling and fashion blog brought to you by me, Justin Caldro.
I’ve been obsessed with fashion since I laid eyes on my first Vogue at the age of 12. I like my jewelry big and my heels high. Prior to relocating to the Bethesda area, I lived and worked in NYC and completed styling classes at F.I.T. as a side project.
Look out for my frequent posts that will highlight my personal style (frocks and baubles I love), fashion advice, street style and a sprinkling of local fashion events.
- Tree Worker Seriously Injured in Electrical Incident in Chevy Chase Village | Comments
- Chevy Chase’s La Ferme to Add New Bar | Comments
- Cooper’s Mill Opens at Bethesda Marriott | Comments
- MCPS Resumes Search for New Superintendent | Comments
- First Rockville Debate Examines City’s Place in Growing Montgomery County | Comments
- UPDATED: County Police Locate Missing Chevy Chase Woman | Comments
- Small Bites: Thai Restaurant Opens in Silver Spring; Soup Up Bethesda Hopes to Open Soon | Comments
- Williams-Sonoma to Open Friday at Bethesda Row | Comments
- City of Rockville Bans Outdoor Smoking at Parks, Town Square and Public Golf Course | Comments
- County Council Approves Extended Hours for Food Trucks | Comments
- May-June 2013
- March-April 2013
- January-February 2013
- November-December 2012
- September-October 2012
- July-August 2012