About This Blog
Welcome to Rock This Frock, a styling and fashion blog brought to you by me, Justin Caldro.
I’ve been obsessed with fashion since I laid eyes on my first Vogue at the age of 12. I like my jewelry big and my heels high. Prior to relocating to the Bethesda area, I lived and worked in NYC and completed styling classes at F.I.T. as a side project.
Look out for my frequent posts that will highlight my personal style (frocks and baubles I love), fashion advice, street style and a sprinkling of local fashion events.
- At Tilden Middle School, a ‘Meaningful’ Way to Spend the Day Before Thanksgiving | Comments
- Small Bites: Boca Botanas Tapas Bar Coming to Gaithersburg | Comments
- Thanksgiving Weekend Events: Turkey Chase Race; A Christmas Carol | Comments
- Montgomery County Leaders Tell Federal Government They Will Welcome Syrian Refugees | Comments
- Heavy Competition for Medical Marijuana; Holiday Season Pedestrian Safety; Studio B Space Available | Comments
- Union Calls for Ethics Investigation into Delegate Sponsoring Liquor Control Bill | Comments
- WSSC to Close Lanes on Rockville Pike for Water Main Repairs | Comments
- Leggett Says Restaurants’ Concerns About County’s Alcohol Monopoly “Overblown” | Comments
- Business Notes: Praline Bakery & Bistro to Expand | Comments
- Rockville Man Pleads Guilty to Attempting to Solicit Sex From Child | Comments
- May-June 2013
- March-April 2013
- January-February 2013
- November-December 2012
- September-October 2012
- July-August 2012