About This Blog
Welcome to Rock This Frock, a styling and fashion blog brought to you by me, Justin Caldro.
I’ve been obsessed with fashion since I laid eyes on my first Vogue at the age of 12. I like my jewelry big and my heels high. Prior to relocating to the Bethesda area, I lived and worked in NYC and completed styling classes at F.I.T. as a side project.
Look out for my frequent posts that will highlight my personal style (frocks and baubles I love), fashion advice, street style and a sprinkling of local fashion events.
- Report: Kensington Man Drowned While Trying to Save Son in Wisconsin | Comments
- Ledecky Looks to Dominate at World Championships | Comments
- Police Blotter: Arrest Made in Assault at Bethesda Mall | Comments
- Paisano’s Pizza Chain Taking Former Competitor’s Spot | Comments
- Mother of 5-Year-Old Found in Burning Car Charged in His Murder | Comments
- Seven Things to Know about the County’s Plan to Partially Privatize Liquor Distribution | Comments
- County Must Apply to Get Rockville Confederate Statue Moved | Comments
- Planning Board Sends Staff Back to Drawing Board on Design for Potomac Park | Comments
- Latest On the Lyon Sisters; Angry Neighbor Gets Jail Time; Purple Line Decisions | Comments
- Pooks Hill Apartment Towers Get First Approval | Comments
- May-June 2013
- March-April 2013
- January-February 2013
- November-December 2012
- September-October 2012
- July-August 2012