Passion For learning (P4L) (www.passionforlearning.org) helps middle school students in low-income communities through digital technology programs and college readiness camps. P4L provides year-round opportunities to help students prepare a path for success in high school, college and careers. Coached by teachers, digital tech professionals and college students, P4L youths become capable digital citizens as well as thriving students with aspirations and plans for bright futures.
Serves: Montgomery County
What a donation buys:
• $250 pays for a field trip to a tech business or college.
• $1,000 allows two students to attend a summer camp.
• $10,000 pays for a year of the Dig.Lit program at one school.
• One day: Speak to P4L students, sharing digital technology expertise.
• Student Service Learning hours