Mercy Health Clinic (www.mercyhealthclinic.org) is a community-based health clinic that provides free medical care, health education and medication to uninsured, low-income adult residents of Montgomery County. The clinic’s medical services are provided primarily by volunteer physicians and other health professionals.
Serves: Montgomery County
What a donation buys:
• $250 covers a mammogram and follow-up support for five patients.
• $1,000 provides ongoing, coordinated treatment, nutrition education and support for 100 patients who are managing diabetes and hypertension.
• $10,000 provides free medications and primary care for 100 patients.
• Daily, weekly or monthly: See uninsured patients (if you are a primary care or specialty physician); or assist as a translator.
• Daily, weekly or monthly: Handle front desk check-ins and patient eligibility screening.