EveryMind (formerly Mental Health Association of Montgomery County) (www.every-mind.org) strengthens communities and empowers individuals to reach optimal mental wellness. EveryMind programs and services support more than 12,500 individuals and families in the community.
Serves: Montgomery County
What a donation buys:
• $250 covers parenting classes for five parents.
• $1,000 allows a family to receive 15 counseling sessions.
• $10,000 provides an acculturation and reunification program for new immigrant and refugee families.
• One day: Volunteer for RunforEveryMind, a 5K run and 3K walk.
• Long term: Volunteer as a “representative payee” for an individual with mental illness or disability who is unable to manage their own federal benefits.
• Student Service Learning hours