Dwelling Place (tdp-inc.org) provides transitional and permanent housing to about 22 families each year. Programs are designed to give families the time, support and education to move from homelessness to long-term self-sufficiency.
Serves: Montgomery County
What a donation buys:
• $250 covers new backpacks and school supplies for five children.
• $1,000 pays for tuition, books, supplies and the fee for completing a Certified Nursing Assistant certification.
• $10,000 pays for six months of case management support.
• Monthly: Provide child care while parents attend two-hour life skills classes.
• Ongoing: Provide office/receptionist support.
• Student Service Learning hours