ClancyWorks Dance Company (www.clancyworks.org) provides youths with healthy, fun and creative outlets for self-expression. The curriculum utilizes dance to teach leadership, collaboration skills, cultural awareness and personal enrichment. Annually, ClancyWorks Dance Company programs reach more than 5,500 economically challenged school-aged youths with limited access to arts education.
Serves: Metro region, statewide, national, international
What a donation buys:
• $250 provides a master class for up to 50 students.
• $1,000 covers the cost of one student to participate in the 10-week ASPIRE after school dance program.
• $10,000 covers the cost of a year-round after school program at one school serving 30 students for 60 hours of dance classes.
• Weekly: Provide administrative services.
• Student Service Learning hours