What Bethesda-Area Restaurants Are Open for Christmas
Some places to dine out on the holiday
This list was updated at 2:25 p.m. Dec. 21.
Not many restaurants will be open for Christmas, but several in the Bethesda area will be serving their regular menu or specials.
Here is a running list of restaurants open Christmas day:
• Bethesda Curry Kitchen (4860 Cordell Ave.)—normal hours and menu
• Bethesda Crab House (4958 Bethesda Ave.)—open from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. with regular menu
• City Perch (11830 Grand Park Ave.)—fixed price menu, $48 for adults, $20 for children, $30 for wine pairing
• Golden House (8100 Wisconsin Ave.)—normal hours and menu
• Heckman’s (4914 Cordell Ave.)—normal hours and menu
• Morton’s The Steakhouse (7400 Wisconsin Ave.)—open 2 to 9 p.m., regular menu
• Passage to India (4931 Cordell Ave.)—open from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. for lunch, 5 to 9 p.m. for dinner, normal menu
• Positano Ristorante (4948 Fairmont Ave.)—normal hours and menu
• Q by Peter Chang (4500 East West Highway)—normal hours, dinner menu all day
• Shanghai Village (4929 Bethesda Ave.)—normal hours and menu
• Sushiko (5455 Wisconsin Ave.)—normal hours and menu, as well as a Christmas tasting menu
• Tandoori Nights (7236 Woodmont Ave.)—normal hours and menu
• Yekta Kabobi Restaurant (1488 Rockville Pike, Rockville)—open noon to 8 p.m., with normal menu
If you know of a restaurant open for Christmas, email firstname.lastname@example.org to have it added to this list.